Friday, November 14, 2008

Things are really busy here lately. next week is our last full week of ministry and then we have a half week, a christmas party at the leper colony, then we leave for debrief. after that w come back and have the Christmas parties at the two orphanages and then pack up and head home to the US. We have to teach the kids a Christmas skit and a dance this week, i cannot wait to teach them a dance, they told me they like to dance today so it should rock. we'll probably get on TV for our collective dance skills. i wish this could be longer. please pray for our health. the team has been sick a lot lately. and please pray for the funds for the Christmas party.

1 comment:

Elaine Davis said...

Miele, I have been thinking about you, and I just remembered that you have a blog. Yay!! I love you and I am praying for you!